Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Android Architect at BairesDev
We are looking for Android Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, and team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, and get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You Will Do:
– Analyze software requirements and map them to existing Android architecture or extend the architecture in order to support the new requirements.
– Provide direction, guidance, and expert advice to the software development and delivery teams.
– Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, and feasibility studies.
– Interact with 3rd party content providers to integrate additional services into the platform.
– Offer support and troubleshooting assistance to the delivery teams for system-level issues.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 8+ years of experience in development.
– 6+ years of experience in Android development.
– Solid knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
– Solid knowledge and management of programming fundamentals including algorithms and data structures.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!