Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR-ADM Payroll Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for an HR-ADM Payroll Analyst in English to join our Finance team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with excellent organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with considerable attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You Will Do:
– Supervise the collection and validation of the news of the month (licenses, vacations, increases, etc.).
– Prepare the salary pre-settlement and review the impact on earnings.
– Collaborate in the process of registering and terminating our employees.
– Collaborate in the documentation of processes in the area and analysis of improvements.
– Collaborate in the interaction of the HR-ADM area with external entities/suppliers.
– Prepare reports and reports required by management or other control areas.
– Assist different audiences in labor matters.
– Attend the administration area.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Advanced student or graduate of careers related to the search.
– 3 years of work experience in similar positions.
– Experience in service companies.
– Knowledge of the AFIP platform.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!