Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Demand Generation Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play a critical role in the growth of Workling, owning our demand generation strategy and partnering with the broader Go-To-Market (GTM) team to execute on it. This is a high-impact role with a focus on company growth via integrated campaigns, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, and Account-Based Marketing (ABM). This role reports to the Head of Growth and is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their marketing career at a fast-growing marketplace startup.
What You Will Do:
– Develop and iterate on long-term demand generation strategy and launch campaigns that drive Workling toward company growth targets.
– Analyze Workling’s marketing and sales data to understand key levers of demand generation and growth opportunities.
– Own and optimize Workling’s ABM efforts, working closely with Sales, RevOps, and Marketing to penetrate accounts and accelerate the sales cycle.
– Monitor demand generation trends (leads, account penetration, pipeline, etc.) and report to leadership and GTM teams on findings as well as recommended actions.
– Partner with Sales to define lead lifecycle, lead follow-up SLAs, and ensure proper visibility into pipeline via reporting/dashboards.
– Partner with Sales to strategize and execute on demand generation and ABM campaigns.
– Work with Design and rest of Marketing team to ideate, launch, test, and optimize landing page, ads, email campaigns that convert.
– Identify opportunities to grow top of funnel contact list and define and execute on nurture marketing strategy to build relationships with prospects via content and community.
– Partner with Product, Marketing and Content to ensure alignment between demand generation and broader team efforts/goals.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 5+ years of experience in demand or have relevant experience in B2B SaaS.
– Understand demand generation, performance marketing and ABM, and know how to launch programs that support revenue goals.
– Understand demand generation reporting, attribution, and how to use Salesforce to monitor impact to leads and pipeline.
– Have effective speaker, writer, and presenter skills.
– Be results-oriented and data-driven.
– Have to be adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!